The Mission of Mendota High School is to educate and create life-long learners. Our dedicated staff uses a well-rounded curriculum that provides the necessary skills to develop productive critical thinking and motivated young adults. We provide our students with the opportunity to build academic, vocational, social and athletic skills to their maximum potential.
Mendota High School will:
- Be a premier educational institution comprised of a dedicated and highly qualified staff, a motivated student body, and a community that promotes safe and productive learning.
- Through our academic program and extra-curricular activities, ensure that our students will acquire the necessary skills to actively contribute to a democratic society.
- Provide an educational experience, which will impact its unique student population, parents, and community.
- Benefit the community from the services provided to create highly productive citizens.
- Provide a challenging curriculum, post-secondary preparation, vocational education, career and academic counseling and professional support services for equal access to all learners.
- Provide access to current technology to prepare students for an ever-changing information age.
- Provide extracurricular, athletic, fine arts and social opportunities that meet the needs and interests of students.
- Participate in training, implementation and evaluation of differentiated teaching strategies.
- Maximize parent participation at all school functions.
- Develop and implement successful relationships with students, parents, and community.